Old versionsSee all
PyNSource Gui is a python code scanner and UML modelling tool. Reverse engineer python source code into UML and display UML as Ascii art or in a proper diagramming visual workspace. Features:
- Resilient: doesn't import the python files, thus will never get "stuck" when syntax is wrong.
- Recognises inheritance and composition relationships
- Recognises ocurrences of self.somevar as UML fields (no other UML tool does this for python)
- Detects the cardinality of associations e.g. one to one or 1..* etc.
- Optionally treat modules as classes - creating a pseudo class for each module - module variables and functions are treated as attributes and methods of a class and more.